How do I install Procreate brushes directly on my iPad?
You can load them directly from your iPad, here are the step-by-step instructions.
1) Install the "FileExplorer Free" app on your iPad. There are probably other apps that will work too, this is just one I have found that works and is free.
2) Click on the download link in the email you have received
3) Safari opens and downloads the file. Please be patient - this might take a while! Once the files has been downloaded you will see the following page. Select Open in "FileExplorer"
4) Once FileExplorer opens, select to save the file in SavedFiles
5) Click Save
Your downloaded file should now be in the SavedFiles folder. You might need to select 'Local' -> SavedFiles again to refresh the view.
6) Click on the zip file and then select 'Unarchive'
7) Now you should see the unarchived blue folder. Go and select it to see the files inside.
8) Click on the Hearts folder
9) And here are your brushes! Click on one of the brushes to load it into Procreate.
10) You will see an Error dialog displayed - but don't worry! Select the Open In option from the dialog.
11) And now select Copy to Procreate
11) This will open the Procreate app and import the brush, although it is not obvious that it is doing that - so you just have to trust it!
12) In Procreate, open any of your canvases and select the brush tool, then scroll all the way to the right until you see the ‘Imported’ tab where your brush will be :)
13) This process works exactly the same for practice sheets too! The imported practice sheet will appear in your gallery.